- This event has passed.
Northwest Wood-based Biofuels and Co-products Conference
April 28, 2014 - April 30, 2014
The goal of this conference is to bring together the community of researchers, business leaders, government agencies, and economic development personnel to share and exchange research findings, ideas, and strategies for the common goal of sustainable development of wood-based bio-refineries for production of biofuels and co-products.
Want to present? Contact Vik Yadama at email@example.com to submit your abstract.
Why should you attend?
- Meet project representatives from regional, national and global wood-based biofuel programs and hear program updates
- Network with industry leaders, leading researchers, and community leaders interested in and focused on developing wood-based biofuels/co-products infrastructure
- Learn regional, national and global perspectives for a sustainable wood-based biofuel industry in the Northwest United States
- Timely research findings
- Feedstocks of interest include forest slash, purpose-grown woody crops, small diameter timber from hazardous fuel treatments and forest health restoration projects
- Participate in dedicated tracks covering
— transport and handling
— conversion technologies
— economic, environmental and social sustainability
— co-product development