The Benson Hotel
309 Southwest Broadway
Portland, OR 97205
The Poplar/Willow Forum will be held at The Benson Hotel in downtown Portland. Founded in 1913, The Benson is one of the city’s treasured historic landmarks and is within walking distance of the Pearl District, Pioneer Square, Old Town Chinatown, and downtown.
Room Rate: $169.00 a night
Reservations: The hotel room block has now closed. To make arrangements to stay at The Benson, please contact Patricia Townsend or Betsy Fradd.
Reservation Cancellation Policy: If you must cancel your reservation, please do so 72 hours prior to your arrival. Reservations cancelled within 72 hours prior to arrival will be assessed one night room and tax.
Benson Hotel Valet
Overnight – $35.00
Short Term: Monday thru Saturday from 5:00am to 5:00pm – $7.00 per hour with a $35.00 maximum
Monday thru Saturday after 5:00pm – $7.00 for the evening
Sunday – $7.00 for the day
Available 24 hours
A one-way trip from Portland International Airport (PDX) costs $14.00 using Blue Star Transportation
Portland Orientation 101
- Getting Here – Everything you need to know about arriving in Portland by plane or train.
- Getting Around – Learn how easy it is to travel by light rail, streetcar, bus, bike, foot or car.
- Maps – Find maps of the city and region and specialized transportation maps.
- Food & Drink – Discover why Condé Nast Traveler says Portland “has captured the imagination of food-obsessed Americans.” (March 2013)
- Activities & Attractions – Portland’s unexpected attractions range from gardens and museums to retailers of coffee, doughnuts and books, while tax-free shopping, cycling and hiking top the to-do list.